Dolle Alufix Concertina Folding Loft Ladder 2.2m - 3.0m
Perfect Ladder for Tight Spaces and Small Attics
This range of Alufix compact concertina ladders manages to provide a stronger construction with deeper and wider treads, without losing any of the advantages of being fitted just about anywhere.
These ladders are suitable for use in domestic locations where storage is restricted. Simple to install into a new or existing opening.
- The Unit stores within the hatch space - no storage space in the loft area is required.
- Manufactured from high-quality extruded aluminium alloy.
- To suit minimum openings 450 x 600mm.
- Deep and wide non-slip treads (78mm x 340mm).
- Comes with a spring-controlled suspension system which keeps the ladder in its stored position (when not in use).
- Can be installed onto a wall instead of a hatch.
- Supplied with a plastic pole hook (Wood Pole not included).
- Hinges and catch are provided for use with the existing trap door.
- Comes supplied with a Timber backboard measuring 450mm (W) x 200mm (H), ready to be fixed onto joist material just above the trapdoor hinges.
- The Alufix Vertical Loft Ladder is not spring-assisted so its descent & ascent will need to be controlled with the use of an Operating Pole
- Tested according to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- IMPORTANT: The ladder height (219-246cm; 246-273cm & 273 - 300cm) is a measurement from the floor up to the lower mounting point of the ladder in the loft. Please see the last image of this listing showing the different heights of the ladder to the mounting point.
- Does not come supplied with a Trapdoor / Hatch.
- The Manufacturer's Full Specifications are available here
- Fitting instructions are available here
- The Details of the Grab Rails and Balustrade are on this page
|Floor to Mounting Point||219 - 246cm||246 - 273cm||273 - 300cm|
|No. of Treads||9||10||11|
|Hatch OpeningSize LxW||60 x 45cm||60 x 45cm||60 x 45cm|
|Useable tread Width||33cm||33cm||33cm|
|Wood Backboard (WxH)||45 x 20cm||45 x 20cm||45 x 20cm|
|Max Load Capacity||100kg (15.75st)||100kg (15.75st)||100kg (15.75st)|