The Dolle clickFIX® 36 GOLD MINI
BESTSELLER - Loft ladder for extra narrow spaces - the smallest loft ladder from DOLLE
LOFT LADDERS WITH THE NAME DOLLE CLICKFIX® MEET THE HIGH ENERGY REQUIREMENTS OF THE HOUSING MARKET TODAY.
They reduce heat loss by up to 86% compared with uninsulated ceilings. Minimal cold bridges occur because the limb consists solely of a high-insulating material and not a wood structure. The loft ladder weighs about 25% less than traditional ceilings. It is designed for easy-click mounting without the use of tools and can be mounted by only one person. The patented clickFIX® technology has the best insulation in the market, along with easy installation.
DOLLE clickFIX® 36 GOLD MINI is insulated with 30 mm expanded polystyrene (EPS). U-value: 0.99 W/m2 *K. The low u-value is particularly remarkable as all products are tested as a building component similar to doors and windows. Other vendors indicate the u-value as a calculated value, measured only at one point in the gate, which gives a strong misleading value for energy calculations.
DOLLE clickFIX® 36 GOLD MINI is delivered with non-slip treads for extra security and a wooden push/pull operation pole for easy operation of the loft ladder.
- Suitable for a structural opening size: 925 x 600mm./700mm.
- Top-quality Pine ladder folding into 4 sections, with non-slip beech treads.
- Supplied complete with a white-faced trapdoor and timber casing frame.
- The trapdoor comes with 30mm insulation providing a U-value of 0.99 W/m²K.
- Reduced heat loss due to the trapdoor's insulation and construction.
- No storage space is needed in the loft as the ladder stores completely on the trapdoor.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- The lower weight of ladder (approx. 25% less than traditional attic ladders).
- Possible for only 1 person to install the ClickFix Mini due to its lower weight and Click system.
- Draught excluder contained in the timber casing.
- Operating pole included.
- Optional Timber Balustrade Kit can be viewed here
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails can be viewed here
- Tested according to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
- Product Weight 23Kg and 25Kg respectively
- Product Width 60cm and 70cm respectively
- Made in Denmark by quality brand "Dolle"
- Product manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 factory.
- Manufacturer's Specifications for the 38761 Model are available here.
- Manufacturer's Specifications for the 38771 Model are available here.
- Installation Instructions for the clickFIX® 36 are available here, and on the video at the bottom of this page.
|Loft Opening Length||92.5cm||92.5cm|
|Loft Opening Width||60cm||70cm|
|Floor to Ceiling Height||278cm||278cm|
|Outer Casing Length||90cm||90cm|
|Outer Casing Width||57.6cm||67.6cm|
|Foot Material||Grey Plastic||Grey Plastic|
|Max Load Capacity||150kg (23.6st)||150kg (23.6st)|