Henchman Tripod 1 Adjustable Leg - for Gardens with some unevenness
4 Sizes Available - 6ft/8m to 12ft/3.6m
On flat and slightly sloping indoor and outdoor surfaces the one leg adjustable Platform Tripod Ladder is the perfect replacement for your step ladder to keep you safe at height for all projects at home - garden and around the house.
Key Product Features
- Ideal for tasks on level or slightly uneven ground. Use outside or inside with our optional rubber feet
- Three feet keep you safe when working at heights on slightly uneven ground
- The rear adjustable leg adjusts up to 18 inches (45cm) depending on ladder size to accommodate for slightly sloped surfaces
- No-wobble tripod structure and wide clawed feet ensure greater stability compared with traditional stepladders
- Wide clawed feet firmly grip into soft ground, offering further stability
- Professionally hand-welded by accredited welders to increase strength and durability
- Offers professional safety - all our ladders are tested to British Standards Institution (BSI) to conform to BS EN 131-2:2010+A2:2017
- Maximum Load Capacity - 150kg
- FREE protective rubber feet worth £25 with all tripod orders whilst stocks last only
- FREE delivery within mainland UK with the exception of some Scottish postcodes, please call us if in doubt
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE LADDER?
To avoid ordering the wrong sized ladder, it’s important you know exactly how high you need to reach before you order.
For example, if you’re using your ladder to do landscape gardening, we suggest picking a ladder that’s more or less the same height as the highest area you need to reach.
Measuring that height before you order will ensure you choose the right size ladder and ensure you use the ladder safely and comfortably and avoid unnecessary return courier charges.
In the example above of a 10ft/3.0m Tripod ladder the Platform is at 7ft / 2.1m and waist-level is 3ft / 0.90m above the platform, shoulder height is 2ft / 0.6m above waist-level, and reaching height is 2ft / 0.6m above shoulder height.
(Based on the user being 6ft / 180cm)
|Ladder Size||Platform Height||Hip Level||Reaching Overhead|
|6ft / 1.8m||3ft / 0.9m||6ft / 1.8m||10ft / 3.0m|
|8ft / 2.4m||5ft / 1.5m||8ft / 2.4m||12ft / 3.6m|
|10ft / 3m||7ft / 2.1m||10ft / 3m||14ft / 4.2m|
|12ft / 3.6m||9ft / 2.7m||12ft / 3.6m||16ft / 4.8m|