Class 1 Industrial Ladder Stand-Off
The Microlite Ladder Stand-Off
The Microlite allows unique roof access making it the ultimate Class 1 industrial stand-off.
- D Wheels. Fitted as standard for safety and easy extending. See below for features of the unique Ladderfix D Wheel.
- Lightweight. Microlite weighs only 1.8kg
- Quick fitting. A few seconds to position two spring clips
- Fits aluminium, glass fibre and timber ladders. All popular makes and classes
- Ladder closes down completely. To suit all standard ladders for easy carrying and upending
- Single piece design. To suit all applications without any adjustment or loose parts
- Roof access. The Microlite can be rested on sloping or flat roofs bypassing flimsy, slippery gutters, and any size soffit essential for safe roof access
- Higher reach and safer handhold. The ladder projects several rungs above a sill, avoiding stretching or climbing too far up a ladder
- Windows of any width. Absolutely no limit and no adjustment required
- Microlite Specifications and User Instructions are available here
- Dimensions: Height 350mm x Width 720mm x Depth 445mm (including hooks stand off from the wall 350mm)
The D Wheel by Ladderfix
The D Wheel is a purpose-built ladder wheel, exclusively researched and patented by Ladderfix, that uniquely grips in all directions providing unprecedented levels of safety.
- Ladders are instantly secure at the top before climbing up
- Easy extension. D Wheels roll smoothly keeping ladders safely under control when extending
- Wheels v Buffers. When ladders without wheels are climbed on, ordinary top buffers skid up and down, losing grip in all directions. As in ABS braking, wheels will retain grip by rolling instead
- Extra grip. D Wheels are softer and achieve much more grip than is possible for general-purpose wheels but are still made to roll and steer easily under heavy loads
- Anti-skid and anti-roll square core. Unlike ordinary free-rolling wheels, D Wheels do not make ground-slip easier When someone is near the top, D wheels conform to the hard square core. The rocking action is both anti-skid and anti-roll