Lyte Glassfibre Platform Step Ladders - 3 to 12 Tread for Electricians from a Top Brand British Manufacturer
Our signature glass fibre platform stepladders are a firm favourite with electricians and tradesmen alike.
This range is ideal for trade use and is tested to a durability test of 50,000 cycles and certified t the EN131 Professional standard.
the Glassfibre platform step ladders from LYTE Ladders are designed for trade use and manufactured to take more wear and tear than domestic products. they are designed for the electrical contractor and are suitable for trade environments. they are manufactured to the highest quality standards by a top-class British manufacturer.
the Lyte platform step ladder has a GRP Fibreglass frame with aluminium rungs, and a nylon support strap and is tested to BSEN131 with a permissible load of 150 kg.
- Non-conductive GRP Glass Fibre - ideal for use where electrical hazards may exist
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads, rubber feet and aluminium side arms prevents slips and twists as there are no tapes to snap or flimsy arms to break
- Rigid box section back legs with additional cross braces and straps for increased strength and stability.
- Up to 30,000 volts non-conductivity
- Plastic tool tray to hold tools and equipment while working
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Stabilisers for extra stability
- Suitable for trade and domestic use
- Certified to BSEN131-6
- 1-year warranty
LYTE GLASSFIBRE GRP HEAVY DUTY PLATFORM STEP LADDERS - 1.2M TO 3.2M
Model Treads Platform Height Open Height Closed Height Weight NGFBP3 3 0.6m 1.2m 1.3m 5.8kg NGFBP4 4 0.8m 1.4m 1.6m 6.7kg NGFBP5 5 1.0m 1.7m 1.8m 7.8kg NGFBP6 6 1.3m 1.9m 2.0m 9.5kg NGFBP7 7 1.5m 2.1m 2.3m 10.5kg NGFBP8 8 1.7m 2.3m 2.5m 11.0kg NGFBP10 10 2.1m 2.7m 3.0m 16.0kg NGFBP12 12 2.6m 3.2m 3.5m 19.0kg