Lyte Fibreglass Heavy Duty Swingback Ladders -4 to 12 Tread
The Lyte Swingback Stepladder has a GRP Fibreglass frame with aluminium rungs, and a nylon support strap and is tested to BSEN131 with a permissible load of 150 kg.
The Glassfibre swingback step ladders from LYTE Ladders are designed for trade use and manufactured to take more wear and tear than domestic products. they are designed for the electrical contractor and are suitable for trade environments. They are manufactured to the highest quality standards by a top-class British manufacturer.
- Non-conductive GRP Glass Fibre - ideal for use where electrical hazards may exist
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads, rubber feet and aluminium side arms prevents slips and twists as there are no tapes to snap or flimsy arms to break
- Rigid box section back legs with additional cross braces and straps for increased strength and stability.
- Up to 30,000 volts non-conductivity
- Plastic tool tray to hold tools and equipment while working
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Stabilisers for extra stability
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Suitable for trade and domestic use
- Certified to BSEN131-6
- 1-year warranty
LYTE GLASSFIBRE GRP HEAVY DUTY SWINGBACK STEPLADDERS - 0.6M TO 2.5M
Model Treads Closed Height Open Height Weight NGFBB4 4 0.9m 0.8m 3.8kg NGFBB5 5 1.1m 0.9m 4.9kg NGFBB6 6 1.3m 1.2m 5.8kg NGFBB7 7 1.6m 1.4m 6.7kg NGFBB8 8 1.8m 1.7m 7.6kg NGFBB10 10 2.3m 2.1m 11.5kg NGFBB12 12 2.8m 2.5m 12.5kg